This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. Even if school, work or general life isn’t okay, you’ll get through it because you are damn strong and amazing.
Just in case anyone is feeling low …
1. If you want to sing out then sing out. Scream and run around with your hands in the air. Live.
2. Take it all in. Remember your childhood in the smell of a candle or the dust floating around in a movie theatre projector. You are here and you are living and I’m so glad. Breathe.
3. Write down everything that amazes you. Write what you love, what you want to be, what makes you believe in magic again. Dream.
4. Respect everyone’s decision. You wouldn’t like it if someone disagreed with what you like. Hug people who need it and don’t judge that girls life choices even if you hate her. Don’t call that boy a douche even if he did hook up with those girls at that one party. Others find it hard to cope with Mondays too. Love.
5. Do not be afraid to crack a joke. People are often so damn serious and dull. Never be worried that laughing will get you judged. You’ll get judged for staying quiet either way. Show you found something uplifting. Laugh.”
10 word story (via eteriese)
last night i had a strange dream
ez egy elég szomorú kép
If you’re wondering what ^^^ says, it’s in Hungarian and says “This is a very sad picture.”